Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Special Feature: What I Wore

Jessica Quirk, from What I Wore, created a birthday outfit for us! She's truly a talented and fashionable inspirtation. ♥
The look includes this hat, chic sunglasses, gorgeous earrings, and a fabulous dress!

Be sure to check out Jessica Quirk's new book, What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style, for more amazing fashion tips and ideas. It's available online and in stores nationwide, so get your copy soon!

What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style
xo,
Ruche

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit Jessica created. I already have her book and it's worth every penny.

Melody J

Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} said...

I love love LOVE this whole look that Jessica created. She has such amazing talent!!! And definitely puts my sketches to shame. It's clean, colorful(enough), & chic....can it get any better than this?! I think not....soo checking out her blog now :)

feastfashionfaves.blogspot.com