Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10 Summer Reads, Old and New

No summer is complete without a great book. Pack a picnic, head for the shade, and let yourself get lost in one of our summer reads.


1. She's Come Undone - Wally Lamb
2. A Small Hotel - Robert Olen Butler
3. Gone With The Wind - Margaret Mitchell
4. Bomboozled - Susan Roy
5. Bossypants - Tina Fey
6. I Knew You'd Be Lovely - Alethea Black
7. One Summer - David Baldacci
8. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith
9. Sister - Rosamund Lupton
10. A Great Night - Chris Adrian

xo,
Ruche

4 comments:

Yasmeen said...

I love the cover of the Great Night. Looks like I have another book added to my list :P Thanks guys!

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Mia Franklin said...

Bossypants is amazing!

Unknown said...

Mai - I just found your online store and blog through another blog and I have to say that I LOVE EVERYTHING you've done! Read your 'about' section and you are such an inspiration! Following you now and can't wait to see more great posts from you. Going to check out your shop :)
-Linh

Caterine said...

thank you thank you ! I was just looking to see what the next book could be to read.

caterine
730design.blogspot.com